We will inspect your home, advise you about effective treatments, and then get the job done. We'll also be happy to set up a regular maintenance schedule, so that your home can stay pest-free.
Roaches and Other Insects
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize insect infestation. In addition, our specialists offer chemical treatments that will include any or all of the following:
Precision Pesticide Placement
- Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed.
- We may also treat dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Whenever chemicals are used, special care is taken to protect children, food, and pets.
- By utilizing a combination of modern pest management techniques, our goal is to provide a barrier between you and those unwanted pests trying to make their way into your home.
Baiting & Residual Contact
- Bait can be used to kill individual pests or control large populations of pests. To control pests individually, it is placed for ingesting by the pest; to control a large population, residual-contact bait attaches to a pest which returns and passes it to large numbers of the population.
Insect Growth Regulators
- These chemicals disrupt an insect's natural growth and development.
Our rodent control program has four important steps:
- A thorough inspection to identify the species, where they’re nesting, and what factors are attracting them.
- Creating effective sanitation so that rodents are denied both food and hiding places.
- Eliminating all potential entry points.
- Reducing the population by applying poison, bait, and/or traps.